Search engine optimization (SEO) is a constantly evolving practice, as search engines continue to update their algorithms to provide a better user experience. Where SEO could once be effectively done with keyword density equations and cheaply bought backlinks, modern SEO only works as part of a holistic, integrated digital marketing strategy.
Accordingly, a modern keyword strategy needs user intent research, content marketing experience, and a working knowledge of Google’s ranking priorities. It might require more than one or two SEO experts in a marketing team, which is why some brands are choosing to partner with a professional SEO agency.
Hiring an SEO company or agency can be a daunting task. In the best-case scenario, your partner grows organic traffic to your site, improves your search rankings, and helps you generate more leads and sales. In the worst-case scenario, your SEO partner engages in black hat techniques that give the appearance of success, disappears before the penalties kick in, and leaves you with less traffic than ever—and months’ or years’ worth of cleanup.
However, hiring someone to create and execute an SEO plan doesn’t have to be difficult. You don’t need to be an expert to hire one; you just need to know what questions to ask and what answers to expect.
Below are the major 8 questions you should ask to gauge the quality of their SEO service:
- How will you improve my search engine rankings?
- Do you adhere to search engines' webmaster guidelines?
- Will you share with me all changes you make to my site?
- Are you experienced at improving web search results?
- How do you measure the success of your SEO campaigns?
- What other type of digital marketing services they offer along with the SEO services?
- Do you have any success stories / Testimonials / case studies to share?
- How their pricing works? or How do they charge?
If you are looking for an SEO company that offers the best SEO services, drop a line to email@example.com